EB-3 Skilled Workers, Professionals or Unskilled Workers

Employment-based immigration’s third preference (EB-3) is reserved for three occupational categories:

1) Skilled Workers

Skilled workers are persons with at least two years of job experience or training.

2) Professionals

Professionals are persons with a U.S. bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent;

3) Unskilled Workers

An unskilled worker is someone with less than two years of experience or training.

A labor certification (PERM) is required for all three categories under EB-3.

Speak with an Immigration Attorney

Sunil C. Patel Immigration Law understands the complexity of the labor certification process and we are here to help. We are committed to honest, cost-effective immigration advice and services in every case. Contact us for more information about how we can assist you.

For More Information

  • Please review the "How we work" page before submitting a message.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


“He guided my family through the process, and was always available whenever we needed questions answered. I would strongly recommend him to anyone in need of an Immigration Attorney.”
– Anonymous, ★★★★★ Review

Read More From Our Clients