What is an extension of stay?

Simply put, this is a request to allow you to remain in the country for longer than you were initially approved for. For example, let’s say you’re in the U.S. in B-2 tourist visa status and need to stay beyond the expiration date on your I-94. You may request an extension. You must be physically in the U.S. to successfully extend your stay.

For More Information

  • Please review the "How we work" page before submitting a message.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


“I have never received such thoughtful comprehensive guidance from any other immigration attorney as I do from Sunil.”
– Anonymous, ★★★★★ Review

Read More From Our Clients