What is an adjustment of status?

This is a request to go from nonimmigrant status to immigrant status. For example, if you’re a nonimmigrant in the U.S. as an F-1 student, but now married a U.S. citizen, you might file for an adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident status (a.k.a. “Green Card”).

For More Information

  • Please review the "How we work" page before submitting a message.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


“He is strong willed but is quite caring a person which is really difficult to find”
– Anonymous, ★★★★★ Review

Read More From Our Clients