I am out of status, can I extend my stay or change my status?

Generally, people who become out of status cannot extend their stay, change their status, or even under certain circumstances, adjust their status. However, there are exceptions to the rule. Further, your situation may be ripe for a nunc pro tunc request. Contact us to discuss your options.

For More Information

  • Please review the "How we work" page before submitting a message.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


“Sunil Patel is very knowledgeable about immigration law, and he is very approachable and honest. Now my husband will be able to receive his green card.”
– Anonymous, ★★★★★ Review

Read More From Our Clients